10 Steps to Buying a Foreclosure home in Las Vegas or Henderson
Buying a foreclosure home does not have to be complicated.
Review the steps below to find a foreclosure home and close on a foreclosure home.
We want you to have a great experience when you purchase a foreclosure home in Las Vegas or Henderson. That is the reason why we have put together this list of 10 steps to make buying a foreclosure home simple and fast.
Please review the steps. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us to get further tips and guidance.
- Fill out the Get Free Foreclosure Listings form on our site or call 702-878-SAVE (7283) and answer our operator's questions. Make sure to answer all questions to the best of your knowledge.
- Listings of foreclosure homes, based on the criteria provided to our operator or online, will be emailed to you within 24 hours
- GET PRE-QUALIFIED. (REQUIRED, See Below) Upon request, you may receive a call from our preferred lender.
Please review our list of vendors.
- You will receive a call from one of our foreclosure agents within 48 hours to go over criteria provided and to schedule an appointment to show you homes in Las Vegas or Henderson.
- Narrow your search to approximately 10 homes for sale in Las Vegas or Henderson that most closely meet your expectations. Your agent will need the reference numbers of the specific homes to do necessary preemptive research on the homes for sale that you like.
- Meet with your agent to view perspective homes for sale.
- Write an offer with your agent. To keep this process as efficient as possible, it is best to have a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice in mind.
- Recieve an accepted offer from the seller.
- Assit your lender on getting any and all documents he or she will need. Once we have an accepted offer it takes most lenders 30 days to close. If you're paying cash you should be able to close within 7 to 10 days unless your agreement was different with the seller.
- Sign closing documentation and get ready to move. After signing, your loan will fund and the deed will get recorded. Once the deed records we can get you your keys.
It is our policy that prior to showing our clients homes for their consideration, that Buyers who will require financing provide verification that they have been "Pre-Qualified" by their choice of Lender and that Cash Buyers provide a "Proof of Funds".
Having these documents in advance will help Buyers to be in the strongest negotiating position possible, show that you are serious, and will help in acquiring the foreclosure home for sale at the best pricing.
Buying foreclosed homes and condos takes knowledge,
expertise but most importantly experience.
Our team of foreclosure experts has years of experience in the Las Vegas market.
Fill out this form now to find a full list of foreclosure listings in Las Vegas and start the process to getting a great home deal.